- Information which is submitted through our contact and/or enquiry pages on the website will be used for the sole purpose of assisting with the enquiry and provide general information only.
- Pymble Dental Practice does not warrant completeness nor accuracy on the information or advice given.
- Information and personal details provided by you will be automatically submitted solely to Pymble Dental Practice. By submitting any information and/or enquiry through the website you are allowing Pymble Dental Practice to contact you in regards to the enquiry.
- Any information that is provided is not a substitute for professional dental advice. Any advice offered or information provided is to be considered general in nature and not reliable until a full physical professional examination has been undertaken by an appropriately qualified health practitioner. Until such time you should not undertake treatment without a second opinion or without seeking further advice from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
- The purpose of any form is to assist with general enquiries and provide accurate and reliable information.
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.